The Tin Pan is a Music and Events Venue located in the West End of Richmond, VA near Regency Square Mall. The venue features live music–both national touring and local acts–on a nightly basis.
Q: What kind of environment and service can I expect at The Tin Pan?
A: The Tin Pan is a casual, intimate restaurant. Staff are attentive and well educated in the food and beverages at The Tin Pan. Private events lean toward fine dining service in a more casual environment. Guests will feel comfortable in jeans and suits alike.
Q: Can I bring in an outside caterer?
A: Yes, though we do require all alcohol purchases to be made through our bar. Food & beverage minimums can be adjusted if an outside caterer is used.
Q: How do I reserve the space?
A: You can confirm the availability of a date by emailing Kevin at kevin@tinpanrva. If the date is available, we place a hold on the date upon receipt of a signed contract. The date is considered confirmed upon receipt of a 33% deposit.
Q: Can I reserve the entire restaurant for my event?
A: Yes, you can reserve the entire restaurant. The prices in this guide reflect a full venue rental. For partial rentals and semi-private events, please contact us directly.
Q: Can I host a networking social or client dinner at The Tin Pan?
A: Absolutely! Depending on the date in question, we’ve found that treating clients to dinner and a show make for a lasting favorable impression. Please contact us to schedule a time.
Q: What sorts of decorating options do I have?
A: We work with preferred vendors and are happy to provide tablecloths, centerpieces, custom lighting, etc.
Q: Is The Tin Pan accessible?
A: Yes. We are fully ADA-compliant.
Q: Will I be working with a dedicated event manager?
A: Yes. We are a small business, so you will be working with one of the owners directly and they will be on-site throughout your event.
Private Event Policies
- The Tin Pan requires a 33% deposit of an event estimate in order to hold a date.
- Events cancelled or moved less than 30 days prior to the event date will forfeit the full deposit.
- Events cancelled or moved less than 7 days prior to the event date will be charged 50% of the event estimate.
- Events cancelled or moved on the event date will be charged the full event estimate.
- A final guest count is requested no later than 1 week before the event.
- Significant increases in guest count within 72 hours may result in additional charges per guest.
- A decrease in guest count within 72 hours of the event will still be subject to the final guest count.
- State tax of 5.3%, Henrico meals tax of 4% and a 18% service charge will be applied to all private events.
- Service charge includes event planning and coordination, hourly staff compensation and other costs associated with providing space for your event.