Lisa Harrison, General Manager/Booking
all booking inquiries click here
Kim Yaffa, Talent Buyer (national acts only)
Shannon Loy, Press/Web
John O’Donnell, Production Manager
Seating Capacity: 220 seats (no standing room)
Stage Dimensions: 25′ wide x 14’ deep x 18″ high
Total Square Feet: Approx. 3000 SF
Distance from stage to nearest/furthest seating: 6ft./40ft.
Load-In: Ample parking is available both in front of and behind the building. There is minimal elevation to deal with.
Dressing Room: Located in back office with private sink/vanity and access to public restroom.
Food/Drink: Dinner meal provided to performers following soundcheck.
Internet: In-house high-speed wi-fi available throughout building.
Merchandising: A well-lit reception area is available for sales of CDs, T-shirts, etc.
Accommodation: Read about our hotel recommendations.
- 16x ADJ 5P HEX (5x10W 6-in-1 LEDs, RGBW)
- myDMX 2.0 software controller running on house computer
Main Speaker System
Meyer Sound UPA-1P & UPA-2P loudspeakers, flown
Meyer Sound M1D-sub subwoofers
dB Technologies DVX DM12 stage monitors x4
QSC K10 stage monitors x2
Additional returns available for in-ear monitors
Allen & Heath QU-24 digital mixer
- Audix D2, D4, D6, i5, ADX51
- Shure SM57, SM58
- Sennheiser e609
- DW Performance Series
- 10” and 12” toms
- 14” and 16” floor toms
- 22” kick with tom mount
- 5.5″x14″ maple snare (others available)
- DW 5000 series hardware (3 booms, snare, and hi-hat stands, kick pedal)
- Roc-N-Soc throne
- Assorted cymbals available
- 5′ Boston baby grand piano
- Roland RD800 with X stand
- Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Bass head and GS 410 cabinet
- Fender Deluxe 65 reissue 1×12
- Vox AC15 1×12